Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beautiful clothing from The Sea Hole

I'm in love again. And no, it's not with Ygor *chuckles* or Simon Baker. I'm in love with The Sea Hole clothing. It's simply beautiful, sparkly and yet elegant. Designer Drinkinstein Sorbet (I call her DrinkyDrinky) is a truly talented designer. I found out about her before Christmas at the Rumor sim contest and forgot how much I loved her designs. They are exactly what I was after to pimp up my Kani avatar (new look I'm exploring, previously blogged here). Check it out, I'll be wearing lots of her clothing, you can be sure of that. Thanks DrinkyDrinky!

First piccy:
Kani av in Taupe @ Curious Inc
Kani eyes with Lashes in Pink Midnight @ Sopherian Yumako (L$100)
Hair @ Trico (Free group gift of the month)
Sequin sweatshirt in blush @ The Sea Hole (L$115)
Highwaisted Engineer Shorts in carnation @ The Sea Hole (L$115)

Feeling pink...

Second piccy:
Kani av in Taupe @ Curious Inc
Kani eyes with Lashes in Odd Eyed Blue & Yellow @ Sopherian Yumako (no link, ask designer - L$100)
Suki Hair @ Rubisoho (Free on Lucky Boards)
Sequin sweatshirt in Icy @ The Sea Hole (L$115)
Highwaisted Engineer Shorts in denim @ The Sea Hole (L$115)

Feeling blue...

No comments: