Friday, December 25, 2009

Green Movement

I usually don't fancy the colour green much, it reminds me of things which are quite negative--slime, mucous (yuks!), not to mention 'green with envy' *grins*, though I'm starting to appreciate greenery much more even though I've always been a city girl at heart, thanks to my dear Erwin who loves nature and lots (and I mean lots) of thick, lush vegetation (gulps)!! And thanks to these generous designers, I now have quite a few lovely green items in my wardrobe too:-


Dress: Audrey from Prism (comes with matching gloves and two top options)--Christmas gift
Shoes: Bows from Heart & Sole--MM gift
Hair: Zita from Magika--10L
Jewellery: Sorcerous Diamond set from Jewelry by Zuri Rayna--Christmas gift







Gown: from Glitterati--December 2009 gift
Jewellery: Kiss of Camelot Olive Sapphire from J and W--10L special price
Hair: W's Hair 001 Sepia from Umi Usagi






Dress: Wink Spearmint from Ali Couture--10L (Winks Hunt)
Shoes: Fabgreen Lace Trim Pumps from !SSUS!--gift
Hair: Lulu from Magika
Pose: Kiss the Candy (includes candy cane) from A.D.D. Andel!--group gift



Merry Christmas everyone!!!



No comments: