Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Defiant Peacock

SL is always full of people with different opinions, but luckily there's one thing everyone can agree on - I'm never wrong. Which is why I got all excited to learn that the November group gift from VICE! was made for me! I mean sure, they claim this pose has something to do with remembering fallen heroes and stuff but let's be honest here - I'm never wrong. Although I guess the rifle they include with the pose does suggest it could be used as a military pose too...

With a pose called Defiant in my pocket I found myself pondering just how to express my greatness. Then I looked at the pile of computer parts sitting on the floor next to me and realised I should pick something other than my ability to upgrade my PC in a timely fashion (I know, perfection even evades me - just think of it as character). And then it struck me! I apparently really suck at anything to do with timing. Why? Because La Venta Eventa finishes today and I had a weekend bargain, and bargain does not do this justice. Over at A:S:S is a peacock bolero jacket. Now I'll be honest, they released a set of these the other week and I looked at them and thought "Nice, but not for me." When I heard about this one I figured I'd skip it, and then I saw it in all it's peacocky goodness and my fingers did a Bambi on ice type thing as they scrabbled over my drool covered keyboard to get me to the store quickly.

I like it.

A Defiant Peacock

Suddenly I was set! How better to show my defiance to the world than to dress as a peacock? So I posed, majestic and proud, and of course defiantly.

Now I paid 80L for my jacket, and I apologise if you read this too late. But based on past experience it will stay in the store, and the originals only cost 129L so if we assume this will be reasonably similar you're still getting great value really. And although A:S:S is in the menswear arm of La Venta Eventa it's safe to say this is pretty unisex - although if anyone looks better in it that I do I may have a use for that rifle after all...

2 comments:

Criss Regi said...

Hahahahahahahaaha.... BRILLIANT!

Margaux said...

yes you never disappoint flash!!