Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dave loves my SLink shoes

My mate Dave Deceit is not to be trusted although he claims that he always speaks the truth. But when he says he loves my new Destiny Heels from SLink, I believe him. These shoes will change your life, rock your world and might even make you a cocktail. Siddean Munro keeps improving the colour matching technology on her designs and the Destiny heels do not disappoint. No more ankle line, no more hassle. Try the free demo here. Put them on, match skin, wear them and go walking all over your friends. Dave enjoyed it anyway. Here is the tutorial to help you on the way. I'm totally in love with the transparency of the sole and straps and adore the fact that the colour stays on the inner sole. *hugs Sid*

I had to find the killer outfit to match the candy shade of the shoes. Playboy bunny will do nicely me thinks. Great outfit made by Surreal LeShelle, from the Lucky Chair at Deviance. Cute as hell and very well made. I forgot how much I love this shop.

Last but not least, I have finally moved my virtual arse to the Firestorm viewer and it was a smart move, if I say so myself. Being a V2 hater, I was a bit worried about the spastic sidebar and other glitches but the Phoenix devs made it really good and it nearly looks like my beloved Phoenix/Emerald. The thing I enjoy the most on Firestorm is the ability to wear all my make-up layers together. Check it out, I'm wearing 4 on this post, 2 on the eyes and 2 on the lips all from my lovely Mocksoup Graves and her MOCK cosmetics. Join her group, it's the best L$250 you will spend and she will shower you with goodies and talent. *hugs Mockie*

Dave loves my bunny shoes

Dave loves my bunny shoes

* Destiny heels in Candy @ SLink (L$700)
* Playboy Bunny outfit @ Deviance (Free from Lucky Chair)
* Make-up layers from MOCK (Free group gifts)
* Parade hair @ Elikatira (L$10 from Platinum hunt)
* Cherry Bunny calf tattoo @ The Sea Hole (L$50)

Dave is wearing the amazing group gift skin @ Sacred Skins. Older men are the new black, I'm telling you. Great accessory, aren't they?

No comments: