Friday, April 5, 2013

I got sunshine in a bag...

I got sunshine in a bag...

As some of you may or may not know recently The Worlds End Garden was just renewed and reopened and as a gift they are giving out this adorable Comme des Fleurs~printemps dress it comes inside a bottle of stars with special pose from O-turun. The floral and gingham print of the dress brings to mind the fresh air of the country. 

I got sunshine in a bag...

Here I am showing it with the Special $1L Skin10 by My UglyDorothy, This fresh face skin is the newest in the Special $1L skin line, and right now My UglyDorothy is having a sale, you can read about it in my previous post here. These lovely Heart Key pendants by Maxi Gossamer here in gold are just one of the awesome gifts that are currently available at the Energy Club to celebrate their 3rd anniversary. They come in 3 different lengths and look great alone or grouped like this. Be sure to stop by and grab some super generous gifts from some of the best content makers in sl. Well that is all for this post with more fantastic goodies to come. 

See you around the grid 
Mxx 

Hair: Magika 
Location: Hazardous


No comments: