Friday, July 1, 2011

Another Stupid Eventa

Okay, La Venta Eventa is far from stupid. We chaps seem to be on a bit of a roll with this one. Today I picked up a rather amazing Radu coat from A:S:S. Well that's a lie, I may have picked up more than one, but they're only 60L each! And 311 prims, so that's over 5 prims per Linden Dollar, which is bang for your buck. Or prims for your buck I guess. But this is a coat with a bang that's for sure.


Another Stupid Eventa


Okay, I can't promise the full light show for everyone. The coat is pretty awesome, but that is me wearing it so it's double awesome goodness happening. It takes a lot of awesome for the special effects to kick in. Lucky for you the coat comes with 6 different sets of gemstones depending on whether you want the dark onyx, the firey amber, or the discrete moonstone like I'm wearing. And at 60L each you don't even have to think too hard about which one to buy, in case you missed it they only cost 60L each! Can't decide between two? Then buy both! Given that 360L wouldn't be unreasonable for one version of this coat, you can get all six for that money.

No comments: