Monday, July 11, 2011

mimi

Hello!!!!!!!!!!! How have you all been?? I've been good! I got a rl job but that won't stop me to keep blogging and living SL the way I've been doing it until now, I love SL!!
POSTFB3


One of the things I love in SL is fashion and clothe and styles and SUR+ for sure is one of those cute great stores around the grid, and it's good to know it's having a Limited sale on selected items, like this Before dark purple body which is 75L (Fatpacks are reduced also)SALE is only at the Mainstore!

I matched it with this brand new skin from
JeSyLiLO called Bunny in pale skin tone J1makeup, I adore Lilo for the good skins she creates like this one, I like the soft parted lips and the little blush on the cheeks, and it also has a lot of options like cleavage, hair base, matte and shiny skin, different tones of brows PLUS a Bunny Face makeup which is adorable!

POSTFB4



Usually I don't say anything about my eyes, but it would be bad for you to miss these Douceur Eyes from FILTHY, I love it!!! Great colors, great details, perfect bright, thank you Alexandra!! Get them for 99L per pair.

Well kisses to all and have fun!


No comments: