Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Boomin Heat

Boomin Heat

What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here? Well at least we know how to get a free one now. Never let them see you sweat, they say, but with this sweet candy colored ensemble I hardly think anyone would notice. This luscious look starts with the Infinity bikini and Wei shorts from Boom. The Infinity swimsuit line from Boom features many great patterns and styles giving you countless options to create a suit that will look great on you. Everyone should own at least one of these.

Boomin Heat

Candy colored accessories like these Yogurt bangles from Boom, Candy necklace from Loka Design and Flowering earrings from Cocoon were made for this outfit. I must point out this new Fine hair from Kik, it comes with 3 different styles in 2 colors for just $200L I picked up at the Hair Fair. If you have not been you really need to check it out, great hair (some exclusive to this event) and gifts from some of the best designers in sl all for a good cause, Wigs for Kids.

Boomin Heat

Excuse me now as I enjoy the sunset with my date for the evening and my awesome Fae shoes from Pixel Mode. These shoes look awesome and for the price cannot be beat. Summer fun abounds .. so get out there and I will see you around the grid.

Skin: Curio- gift from the Truth District
Sheer Shirt: Bijou-sadly no longer open
Poses: xoxo ania
Location: Tiki Lounge @ Tiki Tattoo

No comments: