Sunday, January 3, 2010

Building Blues

A new year, a new beginning, and new responsibilities *groans*...and in my case, a time to renovate the home that Erwin and I share; but since my dear Erwin is already busy enough working his tail off in RL, I guess I'll have to do it (and there goes my shopping time)...*darn*

Dress: Lilia from Gold in the Night--1L
Bracelet: Diamond Bracelet from G&T--gift
Earrings: n*Love Earrings from noir*Lily--free
Hair: from Hair OH--group gift
Shoes: Anais' Karine (comes with colour hud for shoes, skin, nails)--gift from my dear friend Miko (thanks Miko !!! xxxxx)
Nails: from MAI--gift
Skin: Pamela from Lazolli--1L

Now, where do I start?




Oh...my precious new shoes!!






Think I should change into something more comfy...

Outfit: Ciccia black (gloves and cap included) from SLC--previous advent gift
Boots: Redgrave Girls' Biker Boots from Xstreet--gift from my dearest Erwin (thank you dearie, just lurrrrrrve them!! Muachhhhh!!!)
Hair: Cuteness from Groovygirl--free
Skin: Santa's Baby from Oceane--100L (limited edition)




Now to give it all I got!!!




These sturdy boots should be able to take the impact...




Um....maybe I should leave it to the pros...*LOL*



Building Site Hammer, Cement Mixer, Stack of Bricks and Scaffolding: all from James Benedek

http://crazyaboutslfashion.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

Tesh said...

Hey Lisa, welcome to the Freebie Fasihonista blogging team! :O) xo Tesh

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

hey Tesh, thanks very much! I'm honoured to be part of such an amazing team!xxx