Sunday, January 31, 2010

~Crimson Free Spirit*


I thought it fitting that this pale, crimson lipped & rather striking Elizabeth* skin @ Free Spirit deserved an equally dramatic outfit. Sadly the outfit from Herby Loire isn't free but the skin is "Pay What You Want". Everyone I have told about this skin loves it & I hope you will too!

Credits:

~Elizabeth Skin* @ Free Spirit (Pay What You Like)

~Oh My Hair* @ OH (this is one of LisaMun's fav hair) (Group Giftie)

~Franscesca Shape* @ ::Curvy Silhouettes Shapes::

~Jackie Outfit* @ Herby Loire Fashion Design

3 comments:

Algernon Wilmot, 3rd Viscount Wilmot said...

...sleep, my little one, sleep...

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Hey Xanthe I LOVE this look! And yes this is still probably the ONLY short hair I really like ever since you introduced me to it:-)) xxxx

Xanthe Audeburgh said...

LOL! Yes I love it too! There was a time when I found it hard to it take off! It was great wearing it again..it's one of these styles that is soo versatile! Looking forward to your posts..Oh..do get the Evergreen Eyes at Silhouette..I think you will love them! Hugzxxx