Sunday, January 24, 2010

'Tattered' from Sassy!

I don't usually wear shorts, RL or SL, but when Sassy! designer Ivy Burner sent me this cute new release named 'Tattered', I just had to try it and I actually fell in love with the look, or looks, rather, because there are three top options and two shades of denim! Now what more can one ask for?

Outfit: Tattered from Sassy!--new release
Hair: PE Enda II from FabFree--free
Shoes: Glamourous from Heart & Sole--group gift
Necklace: Rosary Necklace from Flavor! Designs--free (Shoes and Accessories Hunt)

Never in my life did I ever imagine I will be sitting on a pig one day!!



Yikes! How did I get so high up here???



I must be going nuts dancing in mid-air like this...



Safe and sane, at last...



From left: wet top and dark shorts, dirty top and dark shorts, white top and medium shorts



Thank you Ivy for the lovely outfit!! xxxx

http://crazyaboutslfashion.blogspot.com/

No comments: