Thursday, November 18, 2010

Advent at LaVie

While everyone is dashing around to bring you the latest, the newest, the greatest. If you are a blogger, you know exactly what I am talking about !!

I think I’ll spend a bit of time on other things…. Bring back some old favourites to throw into the mix with the new. They may seem old to some, but new discoveries to others.

Not all sl’ers have the time to check out everything at a store and may just blog surf to see what is new. Things go so fast here in sl, sometimes it is hard to keep up.

December is right around the corner, I mean litteraly, and it is sneaking up so fast on us. One of the things I look forward to is the advent Calendar at
LaVie. It is group only however, and costs 250L to join. But seriously, this Ice Princess avatar was one of the featured gifts from last year. So, every day until Christmas, you can pick up your 1L gift from LaVie.

I’m so looking forward to seeing what is in store for us this year


LaVie Ice Princess Advent 2009





LaVie Ice Princess Advent 2009

No comments: