Thursday, November 25, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Hi, I am Isabela. I have been a shopaholic since I arrived in SL. I just want to tell you about some awesome deals and have fun.

First of all JANE is having a wonderful sale! Half-off (50%) already reasonably priced clothing. My look today is from JANE. The tank I have on is a freebie there. The awesome Janie Marlow has a large assortment of tanks for free which come in all layers for your mixing and matching needs! :) This wonderful sale is going on through Friday and is one not to be missed! So go have a look around to see what you can find.
cold



This sexy, so kissable skin I have on is from the Diamond is Mine Hunt, which is going on for a few more days, until November 30, Dulce Secrets.

cold2

Be sure to dress warm since the weather is cooling off! ~Isa

Additional Items I have on:
Skin: Dulce Secrets, Kyah Zinfadel
Eyes: Poetic Colors, Christmas Dreams, free
Hair: Truth, Trinity-burgundy
Earrings: :+*R*+: (no longer exists, sorry)
Tank: Jane, intrinsic.tank.rd- delicious
Coat: Jane, mrs. love coat-autumn
Pants: Jane, essence pant-raven
Shoes: Maitreya, ChiChi Velvet-golden

No comments: