Monday, November 29, 2010

I love flowers

Hello!! Tonight I was planning on post a redish look, I already had the photos and all, but then I came on with this look and I had so much fun mixing clothes and all that I prefer to show you all this one first :D


POST5C
POST5D


Skin: JesyLilo - Xmass free gift G3 - FREE (There are 2 presents and don't forget to grab hunt gifts starting on Dec,1st)

Scarf:
Mr. Poet - Wide scarf - FREE (It has a color changing menu! Cool)

Hair:
JUNWAVE - Mikako black - 2L FOR A FATPACK!! (There are actually 2 fatpacks at 2L each and other at 50% off) they can be resized.

Pin:
Undefined lilies - Tackered owl - SOM gift FREE

Tshirt:
Petal's place - MHOH5 gift - FREE

Leggins:
Ibizarre - Footless tights in pink - FREE

Skirt:
Amato - Denim skirt - FREE

Flats:
Honey Kitty - Ribbon ruffle flats - LB Prize FREE (You have to join the group but it worths it, i love them!)

Well hope you enjoy this look! By the way today I met Margaux and Cat, nice to meet you girls!!!!!!!!!!!


ps: Forgot to mention where I took these pics:
Sugar Coat mainstore

No comments: