Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leimoni free gown and other good deals!

Hello! How's weekend going? Hope alright!. Today I was grabing all freebies and cheapies as I could when I found a free gown, I usually don't wear gowns, just when I have a wedding or party but I love the color of this one and was curious but 10 minutes before I found it I had bought a pair of pumps from the same color!! I swear! So this must definatelly be posted :D

post3a


A close up:
post3b


And now the credits of course!:

Gown:
Leimoni - Jewels gown - FREE
Skin:
Fierce body - Pam 08 light - not free, but usually this store has three skins for 50L and changes from time to time.
Hair:
Magika - Aurora in onyx - not free, but ths store has a lovely freebie hair pack and other discounted packs for 49L or 99L.

PS1: Just in case you want to see my pumps. I love themmm. Find them in
Jazumi. If you go this weekend they are on SALE 50% (43L)

post3c


PS2: I forgot to mention that I don't use photoshop, or any other photo editor, my pics are just the way I see them in SL. :)

No comments: