Monday, February 28, 2011

Buzzurl girl

Hello!! Today I couldn't resist to spend my lindens on these beautiful items I got for you, from skins to shoes I went craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

POST35A

Can you imagina to have mora than 10 different pairs of pumps with a floral texture on it AND the chance to put a ribbon (color changeable) on the back or in front of the shoe for 49L??????????????? Well it's your lucky day!! This is brought by La Petit Fleur for the Buzzurl Event at Barbee Sim, there are awesome designers from skins to furniture that are selling exclusive products for 49L only!!! Here's the flyer so you can know a little more about it

POST35D

I also bought this dress from C'est la vie! right there for 49L!!!

POST35C

I mixed the dress with a My Uglydorothy new LB skin, in fact there are 7 LB there! All you have to do is be part of the Group (No fee needed) and GOOD LUCK!

Talking about floral textures, the other day I found these floral tops for 1L EACH! And they look super cute.
POST35B

Find them HERE (they are from the same store so just click vie other items and you'll find them there)

Well I'm going back to Buzzurl event, not even my lindenless wallet can stop me now!!! Kissessss

No comments: