Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ronja A-Z: C For Chelsie and Crystal

Time is overdue for the letter C in my little project 'Ronja A-Z', documenting the fantastic and now classic outfits of Ronja Pera of RDesigns. If you're interested, more of an introduction can be found here, at 'A' => X.

Since I've promised to keep down on the bleather, lets just dive straight into the letter C... As usual, there's a few different ways to combine the content.


Ronja C Chelsie


C is for Chelsie which is quite complex conceptually. It's made up of repeats of a silver version of what looks like a classic western tattoo. That's three layers of meaning, not bad. 

This outfit doesn't seem to be available anywhere... at least I haven't found it when out and about. However, because of the nature of these outfits I don't think I would commit any crime if I offered it freely to anyone interested. It's among the stuff Ronja very kindly passed on to me. If you would like a copy, contact me inworld.


Ronja C Crystal


C stands also for Crystal. I...RONJA... is wearing the red version but this outfit also comes in pink, blue and white. Tattoos and nails are included.

This outfit, and colour variations, can be found in the Freebie Dungeon and Freebie Galaxy (4th floor).

All the poses are by Fly Lily and are donation items for the SVPAP Project Rescue. Bottom left is from the Caliope set 1, the others from the Elfie set

Until next time, take care :)







No comments: