Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CoolBeans!

Hey y'all, I have a little secret to tell you....
 
CoolBeans
 
I've found this really amazingly awesome place, run by this really amazingly awesome guy I've known since almost my very first day in SL. It's destined to be one of the best places to hang out! It's got killer music, fun dancing, great folks, and a fantastic atmosphere!! (Oh yeah, and a cute owner... hehe)
 
CoolBeans
 
Sure there are coffee house all over the place... but this is actually the first CoolBeans franchise in all of SL, not to mention the best. Notice the drunk girl by the trash?? I heard she had a little too much Irish coffee. I mean really, it doesn't get much better than that... Free (spiked) coffee for all!
 
CoolBeans
 
 When I asked the owner, Ewan Marksman, what his goal was for opening a CoolBeans he stated, "Well, all I want is for people to come here and just hang with a good cup of coffee, music on the background, dance on their favorite tracks. Maybe an artist coming over, if all goes well."  With the giant stage, beautiful grassy dance area and the muic always flowing, I don't think he'll have any problem at all with that!
 
CoolBeans
 
And of course when you need a break from all that dancing, there are plenty of shaded areas to sit down with a hot cup of coffee to help you relax away the cares of the day to the sounds of really great music.
 
CoolBeans
 
And here he is, the always wonderful owner of CoolBeans:
Ewan Marksman!
Drop on by to CoolBeans and tell him Pyrrhic sent you! You're sure to have a great time!
 
 
~ Pyrrhic's Clothing ~
Valentine Dress by: Dirty Little Secret
Skura Hair by: Analog Dog
Nails by: Formanails
Couples Whisper Pose by: Embody
Skin by: Filthy (closed)
Shape by: Me (I'll make ya one if you ask nice...)
 
~ Ewan's Clothing ~
You'll have to drop by CoolBeans and ask him... HA!
 
 

No comments: