Thursday, February 7, 2013

Soft Spoken

Hi Ladies! Time for some more fashinable finds from the wonderful world that is Second Life...
Soft Spoken
I love Dulce Secrets skins. The realism and detail is some of the absolute best in all of SL, and this new Machelle skin in Malibu Bare is no exception. I love that she offers bare skins so you can layer on the makeup looks. To make my precious Pyrrhics eyes pop I've added a gift eyeliner in n3 from (Red) Sand. To top off this look, I've included the Venus hair in Midnight from Tameless Hair. I absolutely adore this style!! The beautiful rosettes that crown her are etheral, as is the sweet tendril that hangs gracefully down her shoulder. This is a versitile longer hair style that can be worn with a casual outfit (as shown) or with an elegant eveing look.
Soft Spoken
This outfit may be called Soft Spoken, but it speaks volumes in the fashion department! This gorgous complete mesh outfit from *BE* (Butterfly Effect). The textures on the maxi skirt and drapy off the shoulder top are so real you feel like you could reach through the screen and snuggle them! I love the muted grays and soft material. And even better yet... it even comes with those sassy little heels! Enjoy!
Much Love,
Pyrrhic

No comments: