Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher's pet...

Luna MCMillan from Luna's Boutique has created the most fantastic Classroom I have ever seen. The attention to detail is everywhere... I'm sure you would find something you didn't see the next time you used it. It even has a working scripted clock that can be set to your time zone !!

This brings back lots of memories... passing notes in class, making paper airplanes. Although somewhat of a good student, I did get into trouble at times. :)

Luna 1

If you have never visited Luna's Boutique... then, put it on your to do list. Highly creative and generous, Luna will have something that will catch your eye. ! Join the group and keep up to date with all the goings on, you will not regret it.

luna 2

The school girl uniform I am wearing is a gift in the Rezzed Classroom scene and the Classroom itself sells for 499L. However, I did see it on the MM board at Luna's. When I rezzed the classroom, there are two boxes, one blue and the other pink with the uniforms inside !! She just thinks of everything :):)

luna 3

Luna does have a freebie zone as well as group gifts and lucky chairs. Do pay her a visit !!

Cat
xx

No comments: