Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yay! ProPosers Hunt!

Yay with Ygor!


What a fun day out I had with Ygor! We grabbed our favourite ProPosers Hunt prizes, a comfortable outfit and headed for the woods! He was in a very acrobatic mood, check it out!

Pose 1 (with props):
Embody
Pose 2:
DmD
Pose 3:
Behaviorbody

Yay with Ygor! (part 2)


We then played Hide & Seek and had an ice-cream. We got so thirsty afterwards we drank most of the lake and Ygor nearly swallowed a frog! Oh, what a fun day out!

Pose 1:
dgaf (kiss booth and poses)
Pose 2:
EmmePose (including the ice-cream)
Pose 3:
dgaf (loose poses)

Pyjamas on both of us:
MissHP (Frozen Allen, the designer, is lovely and has tons of prizes in her shop!)

On me:
Belleza skin (group gift) and Truth hair.
On Ygor: Who knows? He won't tell me...(but I still love him ♥)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me!