Monday, August 23, 2010

Happier than a bird with a French fry

Happier than a bird with a French fry

I found this little jewel on Xstreet desperate for new alpha eyelashes and am I happy or what? You get those 5 layers for only L$40, a-ma-zing! My personal favourites are the lashes and the lipgloss, however, you can only wear them together if you're on Viewer 2, and I'm not... as I love my friend LGG's new clean and safe Emergence viewer (no dodgy business there, however it's only for Windows users). The Imprudence viewer team is working on their multi alpha layers too apparently... The amazing eyes are from MiaSnow's MM and come in 7 amazing shades, this Rainbow one is my favourite. Now you understand why I'm happier than a bird with a French fry.

Alpha Tattoos: 5 for L$40 on
Xstreet (Thank you, Iris)
Eyes:
MiaSnow's MM board Soul Windows Eyes (Free)
Hair:
Little Heaven (Free, old camp item)

1 comment:

Kabalyero Kidd said...

Downloaded, installed and ran it. It's pretty quick in loading images/textures in-world.