Tuesday, August 3, 2010

NOVA his & hers beachwear

Snowball and Pizote


Snowball and I wanted to show you the very well made Nova beachwear, it's a profile pick award. It's totally free. Let me recap how to do that:
1-
TP to the shop
2- Enable showing profile in search
3- Make the shop a new PICK in your profile
4- Wait 24/48 hours until the PICK is in LL systems
5- Go back to the shop and click on the board to get the prize

We then went to the
Volcan Tenorio area in Costa Rica and Snowball made a new friend, a cute but fierce 'pizote' (some sort of racoon).

On Snowball:
Hair: Reed @
Uncleweb studio (Free behind the reception counter)
Skin: Sawyer @
Redgraves (L$990)

On me:
Hair:
D!va (Free group gift)
Skin: Leticia @
Redgraves (L$990)

Oh and I'd also like to mention that Snowball is a candle artist in RL, check out his gorgeous candles! If you want to buy them, I'm afraid you will have to go all the way to the
Salamanca Market in Hobart in Tasmania. It looks like a great place, I've started saving my real money *chuckles*

Snowball's DBS Creations

No comments: