Monday, May 23, 2011

100 percent Gacha Challenge

or is it Gatcha ?

However you spell it I challenged myself to a 100 percent Gacha look. (I told myself everything but hair and skin...) Not everything you see is current and available.. some items I've had in my inventory for a while.  But I did it, .. it may not be "perfect" but was fun to put together.
I'd love to challenge other bloggers to do the same and show us your 100 percent Gacha Looks.  Granted, it is may be difficult to find hair and skin in a Gacha machine..  so it is more than fine to stick with clothing and accessories if you want to do the challenge.  


100 percent gacha challenge


Hair : SyDs gacha 30L
Bracelet : Kari - Ruler Bracelet (Albero Gacha Festival) 35L
Shorts : Rude Rebel (Albero Gacha Festival) 30L
Shirt : pesca gacha faded shirt 10L
Shoes : Tomato gacha dot-ballet fraise 20L
Eyes and Skin : The Plastik  - Ataciara Chorus Gypsy (non-gacha item) RFL skins - Special Edition
Leggings : fri.day fishnet Bows Opaque (Alberto Gacha Festival) 15L
Pose : SMP Gacha machine 15L

No comments: