Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Last Stash

The Last of the Stash Bash


Yay Stash Bash 4.20 Hunt goodies make me jump for joy!! However all good things must come to an end and now this hunt is in its final hours, it is time to scramble to get this awesome swag before it is too late. Like this super Stash Bash Balloon from TERHO. The gift actually has 2 balloons in it, one for each hand, and some really great poses!!! Fun and functional... get it before it is gone.


The Last of the Stash Bash

Another favorite from this hunt is this Lacy Blouse in weed green from So Many Styles. I love this shop anyway so to get this awesome gifty from there makes me happy. I love the casual simplicity of this blouse with the great leaf lace inset that is on both the back and front!! Too cute. Well I am going to say peace for now and chuck my deuces!!! Be sure to get your stash today or you will miss out!!

Up in Smoke
Mxx

Hair: Boon
Shoes: Akeyo
Jeans: Whorish

No comments: