Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sea Hole Quickie

Sea Hole Quickie

I was so excited about the upcoming Stash Bash 4.20 Hunt, as soon as I saw the gift from The Sea Hole I ran down and started looking for the stash right away, too bad the hunt doesn't actually start til the 20th. So while that might have to wait, these awesome bodysuits, part of the Vanoa seperates collection on sale this weekend for $60L each as part of the Super Saturday Bargains Sale. So be sure to get yours before they go to reg price at 12 midnight slt Sunday.

Sea Hole Quickie

There are 6 yummy color options for both the bodysuits and skirts (not shown), just 60L each this weekend so don't be slow. I love the textures especially around the chest. The cut and rich colors were also a hit with me. I added the Circles jewelry set from Finesmith Designs in black. The necklace has a simple circle on the front and a little something extra for a great view from the back. Check out Finesmith Designs every Thursday for new Fifty-Five Thursday special

Sea Hole Quickie


I love love love this Ann hair by Dernier Cri. This style actually has 3 bang options available ( this is option 2) . Super cute hair and each color pack has 10 beautiful shade options. I love the movement of this hair, very natural. I am a confessed hair junkie and I think I have found my new high.

Lashes: Miamai
Skin: Tuli
Poses: Bent! and DoReMi

Enjoy and see you on the grid.
Mxx

No comments: