Friday, April 1, 2011

Tasty Sn@tch

Tasty Sn@tch

Just a quicky post because this was too cute not to post. This cool Marcia, Marcia, Marcia outfit currently on blue light special at Sn@tch for $75L was too good to pass up. Stop rubbing your eyes I did say $75L. As awesome as this blue and aqua combo looks on me, that's not all!! The complete set has 3 sweaters and 7 pairs of capri pants in coordinating colors!! I think you got til Wednesday but why wait?

Tasty Sn@tch

Hmm ever feel like you are forgetting something? Well anywho... Check out my super cute bag. One of my most favoritest things in my massive inventory. It is the Mood Bag from Tasty. Give everyone fair warning of you mood with this super sweet bag that expresses 6 right on the head emotions. This one is super happy!! Others include cry baby and you frustrate me.

Tasty Sn@tch

This Sylvan skin from Exodi is the March group gift. There is a cost to get in the group but she gives awesome gifts like this that are worth the enrollment cost and more. Comes with all skintones , freckle, cleavage and brow options. Awesome gifty.

Well gotta get back to it folks!! Enjoy and see you on the grid

Mxxx

Hair: Fri.day
Shoes: Indyra Originals
Lashes: Miamai

2 comments:

Flash said...

Wait, how did you get back in? I locked the windows and everything! Pfft! "Male Designs" was fun while it lasted I guess...

Margaux said...

Muaaahhhhhahahahahahahah!! No one can question the appeal of Tasty Sn@tch