Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Naturally pretty!

Hello! As always I was gonna blog something first but then when pretty things come on my way I can't go on until I blog them so, here they are!:

Congrats to +:::+Natural+::: for its first anniversary, and big thanks for giving us these awesome and FREE dresses:
NATURAL 3 NATURAL1 NATURAL4 NATURAL2

I can't choose a favorite one because all are really pretty and girly, before I forget haha, once you're there, grab another gift with FREE poses :D Thanks again to this store cuz I also used its location to take the pics, really nice store!!

I wouldn't have achieved such lovely looks without the big help of Milana and Shine. Thank you Asuka Martin and Sharifa Morenz for this AIMEE hair, which is the new release of MILANA, I love the way it curves at the end... like my rl hair actually lol!

Although is not my usual skin tone I find these Katie Skins by
Shine just gorgeous, I like the makeup and how the lip gloss make the them look kind of wet and yummy! Thank you Love Foxdale!!!

Here is Katie in tan tone with Natural and Dirty Pink makeup (from left to right)
AIMEE2

Here are Pink and red makeup also from left to right
AIMEE1

Find this Katie skin also in other skin tones and other makeups such Orange or Cry Baby makeup.

Well, happy shopping ladies!!

No comments: