Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Because I am Hooked

So keeping in mind that I am in fact a grown manly man, and not a pre-teen girl at a Justin Bieber concert, I just logged in and found myself positively giddy! Giddy I tell you!


Yes, while I was offline Travis Enchanted of [BAIT] sent out a notice telling those of us who are Hooked (yep, the group tag) that the new group gifts were out. Which is always cool, but right at the bottom he said something magical. There, in the lobby of his store, I would be able to find a free "Yoda is my DJ" tank!


Yoda is my DJ


Can I get a group w00t?


Okay, so reality hits and as much as that excites me I realise not everyone is as geeky as I am, and in fact many people here are not as male as I am (although I would say it should be fine for everyone) so I figured I should include something for the ladies. Lucky one of the four (yes four) group gifts were activity pants!


Activity Pants


Although I'm not entirely sure what activity you can do with such little coverage, I went to a skate park and feared for my creamy soft skin if I fell off!


Manly remember!

1 comment:

Lyrilen said...

WHHOOOOOOT!

I will think of some honey-dew tasks for you around the house and watch you accomplish them in your "activity" pants. A gift that gives to both of us!!!