Monday, March 21, 2011

The Yak and Ygor the Yeti

I'm flying to the South of India next week and apart from the excitement of it all, I just HAD to blog my favourite shop of the last 4 years that I've been online. Yak & Yeti is the place to be for FREE ethnic clothing from India and Nepal, Bollywood and Buddhist jewelry and furniture from Tibet and cute pets. Beautiful shop, enchanting surroundings. If you enjoy the shop, please donate a few lindens, Annapurna Onomatopoeia more than deserves it.

The male yumminess with me is the incredible Ygor. My best friend, my Guru, my Yeti, my Wombat. Saying goodbye is hard but, quoting the Yeti himself: the best thing about "goodbye" is the looking forward to "hello again."

The Yak and Ygor the Yeti

The Yak and Ygor the Yeti

The Yak and Ygor the Yeti

1 comment:

Mocksoup said...

I thought she had closed up shop!