Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You asked me... A Love Story.

You asked me...

I got a tp from G(Gavin) at SLexy Fashionista to hit a lucky chair, when I got to DEF! I totally didn't realize what a cool shirt I was getting. This shirt has a bleeding winged heart with ribs and reads "You asked me to love you & I did". I found it to be a perfect match with this Skye-Cruel Secrets- Chai skin I snagged at Pink Fuel, I couldn't resist it for a little drama . Pink Fuel has select skins on sale for just 100L a skin tone and less than 1k for the Fat Pack. This RinII hair from Esk-Imo was on sale at the Help Japan! event. That runs for a few more weeks. Also from the Help Japan! event this sweet *save japan skirt from BRB., it has sheer overlay with a little sparkle to it, very princess-like and adds a little more softness and fun to this look. The cage boots in grey. I got from [m] Magnifico in the euphoria hunt that runs til April 11th are perfect thing to tie it all together.

You asked me .... Love Story

This next look was inspired but these new clothes I picked up from Toxxic Designs. The Love Story shirt that features this awesome stitched heart design is body hugging and comes with the great belt, here I paired it with some black capri pants. This is a great little shop and I got the whole outfit for less than $200L total! When you go check it out be sure to pick up the gifts and hit the MM for some more great goodies.

Love Story

My favorite part of this outfit are these awesome BeeBee Boots from SLink. Leather and suede with great details, they remind me of everything I love about shoes.

Love Story

Rounding the look out this lovely Michika hair from D!va is so cute and light, all the proceeds from the sale of this hair go to benefit the Japanese Red Cross. D!va also has some great group gifties and lucky boards galore. These awesome Swank Glasses-Cherry by Deco were part of a really awesome past group gift, but they are still on sale in the shop. I added lipstick from Cheap Makeup to this Pacific Crisis skin from Dernier Cri that was previously blogged here.

All the pics in this post were taken at my new favorite hang out Cup of Goodness coffee house. Read more about it here !!

See you around the grid
Mxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Margaux! I L.O.V.E the last pic!!! And the boots are to die for and the phrase of the shirt is *sighs* just something I would wear and mean definately XD
Hugs!!