Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fashion and Furniture :)

I rarely blog about furniture, I should do it more... yes I should !! I have lots to say.. so read on my darlings :)

I got a heads up for a wonderful freebie at Elite Couture Designs. (available tomorrow) The set includes two wicker chairs, a table and plant. You can pick up this gift on the second floor I put mine out on the deck of my skybox. I was in need of some patio furniture. It has 3 cute poses.. perfect for relaxing after hunting and blogging :)

ecd lime 1

Elite Couture is also releasing some living room sets. This is the Lime set. I think it's funky urban, perfect for spring. The patterns on the pillows are something I would do in rl if I had a loft.

The colors are cheerful, love !! The set comes with 10 pieces, including sofa, lamps, plants, art pieces, rug, center piece a cuddle lounge and shelf.... For a total of 53 prims. My man wasn't around to try the cuddle lounge :(

The price for the Lime set is around 800L

You can visit the Elite Couture designs blog Here and visit them inworld Here

ecd lime 2

ecd lime 4

Other goodies to talk to you about ?? Oh yes, there is more.

Earthstones has put their group join fee to 0L for today only. Normally the group fee is 250L. I'm wearing their earthday bracelet in one of the pics. Be prepared for mega lag !!

Skin is from Oceane's Boutique. She has slashed prices on the Veronika and Aimee skin lines.
- Single packs with free eyes : 200L
- Full pack with 9 skins and free eyes : 1500L
- Full pack with shape, eyes and lashes : 2000L

She also has these eyelashes on her MM board (let's get slapping): Showgirl in yellow. I may not give these ladies justice since I'm new at adjusting eyelashes. Forgive me please.

The dress is from Icing lucky board. I'm sooooo glad we finally locked it ! Thank you.

oceane lashes and skin

Cat sits on her wicker chair and closes her eyes for a moment :)
xx

1 comment:

Cindy Samples said...

I liked your idea on the freebies on fashion and furniture. I loved the way you have organized your post min such a good way, love it.