Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lemme show you some skin ;)

So, here we go... a skin bonanza of sorts.

First off, skins from Eret!ka... All these are lucky board skins. (group tag required) 0L join. (thanks Xanthe for the tip) You will also find a lady Gaga skin for 1L close to the lucky boards.

skin 1


skin 3

skin 2

Next up, My UglyDorothy skin. (group tag required, join fee 0L) I was only lucky enough to pick up one skin from the 6 lucky boards she has out. Pouts.... pouts big time !!

skin4

Moving on to Miss Murder skins.. all 0L. I'm only showing two, but there is so much to choose from !

skin5

skin 6

Home of Sanu has an interesting skin in her subscribo (check notices). This skin was a thank you for the flikr challenge she had going. I also picked up a cute little skybox (1L)and some balet flats (lucky cupcake) while I was there. Couldn't resist.

skin 7

Lastly, Mother Goose. These are mostly lucky board wins, with the exception of the first two at 1L. Her skins are cute.. I can do cute sometimes :)

skin 11

skin 10

skin 9

skin 8


And there ya go !
The Lovely brow hair was a subscribo gift sent out today by Amacci.

No comments: