Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Long Time No See!!

Where to start it has been way too long since the last post. There has been one attempted post since the last but alas the blog monster gobbled it up never to be seen. Well I will try to correct all that. I would really like to see the group and blog grow this year, so if you are anyone you know is interested in doing notices for the group or doing blog entries, anything at all no matter how big or small just im me in world........ Now on with the good stuff the LVS&Co has some fantastic group gifts that include some of the nicest gowns I own and other fun stuff but this month it is this gorgeous gown. Get down there and join the group and then you will get getting this goodness too. Here I have it with past great gifts.. []::Tuli::[] Meredith (fair) post party skin and MMS Hair-MAGDALENA - Ginger.

When I can I like to feature some of our group members in the post. I would like to thank Leah Portland and Sheri Bury for hearing my cry for help. In this pic Leah has on the a piece of candy - vanna dress, here she has on the short version but there is also a long option, all for a mere 10L. Also she is one of the most generous designers I know please check out her store and be sure to join her group. You will be seeing more of her goodies!!! I am in the middle with the * DONNA FLORA * BIBI dress on 1L, The skin *CBW* Ecstasy Teal (with lashes) , I snagged from a lucky board at Custom Body Work, as it is unreleased it is the only way to get it atm. I love having the lashes on the skin they will always fit right. My hair Maitreya Aimee - Jet was a previous gift. Sheri has on the really cute Indyra Originals Gift: Marie Claire' it is currently out at the Namaste Isle location. Her skin is Bebae - Coral *Coco Skin that is free when you join the group, it cost 100L , which just this gift is well worth that and more easy. We are all wearing shoes from the incredible Maitreya Group Gift Pumps package you get when you join their groups. You will be sure to have a pair to match anything that you are wearing. This was a quickie... I will be playing with some new formats if it seems a little scattered for a while bear with me and feel free to make comment and suggestions should you have them just im Margaux Dufaux in world ... enjoy !!

No comments: