Sunday, October 25, 2009

I think I'm turning Japanese

I am a fan of Asian culture as many of my friends know and am particularly fond of Japanese designers in sl. They make some of the best , cutest and most detailed items and are usually very affordable. I found info on Y's@Mall Treasure hunt 2009 Autumn Harvest Festival there are 23 shops with 37 prizes and it was not too hard. Each participating store has a sign out front and you are looking for a marron. For those like me that are not familiar, it is a nut I am told and the ones on the hunt almost look like chocolate chips to me. I got some sweet things and can not resist showing you some of the goodies I picked up.

I fell in love with this adorable blue rose baby doll dress from ***Ambrosia*** with soft tones of pink and blue in a sweet floral print with cute blue and white gingham trim. Delicate lace accents on the chest and hem of the skirt make this very soft and feminine and I love the way it moves. The sweet updo is also from***Ambrosia***. This pearl necklace with flower from CANDIED SPELL, was made just for the hunt and is a perfect accent to this dress. I even found this =Isobeya= Japanese doll [ONNA] shape, it is a free gift in the store as well as many nice kimono and most all are free!!! Not from the hunt the skin is .::Mother Goose's::. 1L$ skin , eyes are *Sin Skins* Intense Ocean/Obsidian Eyes (blue) for $10L, and .:i *Towa* i:. jewel eyelashes were past gift from Macos mall opening.


Next up .:ALTE:. #028 Dress HL2, perfect for fall with layered skirt and autumn leaf pattern. Perfectly accented with MildSpring earrings from Three Hearts $1L, hair Clawtooth by Clawtooth: Blue Velvet in Valentine, past $50L Friday deal, skin Eudora (lt brow, eye A, nose B) from Another Skin (0L) , *Sin Skins* Intense Brown/Aqua Eyes (hazel) $10L and * *LeeZu Baxter* Black Cat Lashes (not Free)



This cute little number #031 Dress HL with it rich colors and bell sleeves is also from .:ALTE:. , they have cute shop with many great dresses and I didn't see anything over $50L. YAY!!. To finish this look I have [ROCKBERRY] Eva Group6000 Light FREX (Glow) skin,.:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Bereznyak - Chocolate hair (poop hunt prize) there is 50% off sale now!! , EarthStones Stone Donut Leather Necklace Amber/Brown ( group gift ) , (Caroline's) Multi Pearl Cluster Earrings in Silver(past hunt gift),*Sin Skins* Intense Brown/Aqua Eyes (hazel) $10L, Bohemia [ glow ] studio Eyelashes - Raindrop ( not free) .


This super cute shirohato-2009 witch dress blue, was not a gift in the hunt but at $86L I could not resist. The delicate lace all over it, the rich colors and textures, I was sold. Not to mention the sweet little hat with pearl and kitty head detail...To it I added this sweet and not to be missed *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Cameo - Fairy 2 Pink skin previously blogged by Tesh, very generous gift and comes in several skin tones.. I love the frosty pinkness of it all. To wrap up this look =Isobeya= Japanese doll KOKESHI shape (free) , ***Ambrosia*** Hair4/gold hair (hunt gift) and Bohemia [ glow ] studio Eyelashes - Raindrop ( not free) really add to the fun of this look. This was a very enjoyable hunt with lots of great gifts I could not put here so head on over and check it out ....

Until next time Fashionistas!!! Muah

Margaux

No comments: