Saturday, July 14, 2012

Andie wants a cupcake!

FF2
Yay!! I'm back on the road with some freebies, goodies and not to miss offers!! Have you been to the HAIR FAIR 2012?? Well now is the time!! Show some linden love and get high quality hairs to help Wigs for Kids. Each designer will donate at least 15% of their sales. Plus being so kind designers have set up tons of freebies around!.

Like my Elizabeth hair in supernova tone by GOTZSCHE, freebie bag comes with 5 galaxy tones.

I matched it with the cutest yummy fluffy bow ever!!! And it's not heavy trust me! I got it at LaViere's booth at Hair Fair, it's a dollarbie: 10 bows like these and one mesh hair style in two colors!! You read it right all that for 1L!!!. They are copy so you can use it however you want.

My shirt is mesh and it's from Le Lolo, I like the color and shoulder part of the top and guess what? Solostah Scientist the designer has set items like this one as Limited underpriced items! Yes, she has picked up 8 different items including jackets, tops, shorts, jeans and has put 55 items of each at 55L each!!. Hurry up since once they are sold out they will be gone!.

Offers offers, I LOVE them, like this cool treat by TokiD: solo jeans (mesh) for 99L each, the offer runs this weekend only and includes light colors such lilac, green, yellow, so have a look, try a demo and happy shopping!.

Other featured items:
Eva skin by My Uglydorothy, old old old lucky board.
Ankle lace up boots by Anexx.
Cube ring by Lagyo.

Hope you have liked this look, take care!!

No comments: