Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vampy

I'm somewhat of a vampire fanatic in RL. I don't really carry that into SL with me, but I do so love the vampy fashions in-world. That's why I was so pleased to see this gorgeous mesh dress from Mind Games Fashion, in the Casket Sharp Hunt! The asymmetrical layered ruffles just scream casket-couture and the textural detailing of the fabric is simply gorgeous! It also comes with sexy fishnets stockings for the naughty night-goddess in you... and a sassy top hat (not shown).

Vampy
I've blogged parts of this collection before, but it bears repeating... The Transitions Thigh High mesh boots, from Dirty Little Secret, pair perfectly with this dress, allowing just enough of the stockings to peek through. They have a rich suede "feel" to them and come in several sizes to fit a variety of avatar sizes. And since they're mesh they move with you beautifully! No more clunky shoe parts, hooray! Oh, and the Transition Eyes in Stone Rose shimmer like the twilight sky.... hehe.  Seriously though, check out how they sparkle! If only eyes were this lovely in RL... Sigh.
Vampy
The Lilou skin is compliments of APS. I love, love, love this skin! Not only is it soft, dewy, and exquisitely detailed, it has almost a zillion different options for the eyebrows for a uniquely customizable look. From the plush & pouty lips, to the boldly arched brows, this skin is a definite keeper and ties into my vampy look without looking washed out or pallid. I thought the Cate hair from Sugarsmack was the perfect compliment to "top" this look. It's wispy and uber- feminie. Also, the bow is texture changing to fit a variety of different styles. Well, the moon is out... and so am I! Happy vamping!
Nails: Formanail
Lashes: CCD
(Shape is my personal creation)

No comments: