Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fishy Strawberry


I was trolling around some of my favorite shops looking for a little retail therapy and I happened upon this lovely *Fishy Strawberry* Jewelled Cashmere Sweater in special blue color. Soft body hugging knit with square jewels splashed around the neck and a little on the shoulder. I really like the cute cut out in the back. This awesome sweater is a gift and you should run over and pick it up asap. While I was there I also picked a pair of these *Fishy Strawberry* Distressed Denim jeans in Classic, good for men or women. Although not free these are some great jeans.

Finishing up this look I have the -Belleza- Alyson Group gift in the pale. This skin is very soft and sweet looking. The soft make up and sweet freckles, have a fresh look that is great for casual wear. It cost 250L to join this group but many awesome gifts abound for men and women so it is a good investment and it pays for itself with the first gift. These pics don't do it justice but I have on Clawtooth by Clawtooth : Play it again Sam hair in Snow, it was part of Stumblebum Exclusive Ponytail Sampler Pack. The Stumblebum Brigade is a group of designers that offer special items on weekends, there are some great designers in this group and good stuff for all. The eyes are MADesigns eyes of TRUTH in brown 6 I got from a Kmadd gift at the Fabulous Fashion studios.

Fabulous Fashion is a sl talk show that features many great people from the fashion industry and it tapes live every Mon at 6 pm slt . If you would like to attend a taping it is suggested you get there a little early to get a seat. Also you can see this show on treet tv. Swing by and check out the show sometime and get the plethora of great gifts that are there for you. Lashes are VIXEN - Eye Lashes and I won them a long time ago from the lucky chair there.

I am excited to announce that our Freebie Fashionista group is about to reach 1000 members. I would like to thank all the members of my group for their support and I have some great things planned in the days ahead as we reach this milestone.. I have one of the greatest groups in sl.. Thanks again to you all.. More to come
xM

No comments: