Saturday, January 30, 2010

~Veggie Patch Girl @ Kuri Style


Gosh..this veggie patch is hard work! Just as well the pretty Denim Fur Dress @ Kuri Style cost only $2! I have been a fan of Kuri's designs for some time & I am delighted to be able to promote her rather unique, Japanese inspired creations. Her shop has a variety of affordable goodies including super poses, dresses & gowns.
Credits:
~Denim/Fur Dress @ Kuri Style ($2)
~Juliette Hair in Champagne @ Exile
~Emile Petite Shape (Special* $10) @ ::Curvy Silhouettes Shapes::
~Alyson Skin @Belleza (Group Gift $250 join fee)
~Bangles & Earring @ CCD
I took a leaf out of the gorgeous & artistic LisaMunn's book & took this shot in Adelaide..a lovely nature SIM. I am usually lazy about backdrops but liked this particular SIM. Lots of little pose animations including a washer woman one. I had to beat a hasty retreat though as my knees ached from all that kneeling in the veggie patch! LOL

2 comments:

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

awww Xanthe, that's so sweet of you, never thought of myself as artistic or gorgeous LOL!! But hey I love that backdrop and the dress and the whole package!! lol I really should visit Kuri Style now:-)))

Xanthe Audeburgh said...

But you are sweetie! see you inspired me :) Hugzxx