Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~Love Hurts Pink Blues @ Ali Couture (Group Giftie)


I have rather nostalgic memories in relation to Ali Couture. I stumbled across her designs during one of many Grid Wide SL Hunts...I was mad on hunts in earlier infancy which was the fastest way of accumulating shopping savvy as well as good friends. I recall Ali's shop seeming terribly grown up & also impossibly glamourous at the time! I pop in there on a regular basis as she has great group gifts such as the Love Hurts Blues Pink* retro style dress above. Wear the group tag & find this fabby gift upstairs.
Credits:
~Love Hurts Blues Pink Dress @ Ali Couture
~Dita Skin@ Glance
~Amelia Hair in Champagne @ Exile (New!)
~Emile Shape* @ ::Curvy Silhouettes Shapes:: ($50 for Glance's Red Cross Haiti Appeal)

No comments: