Saturday, January 30, 2010

Retro Glam

Ever since I blogged about a cute retro dress from La Maison de la Couture during a big sale there (see post under: 'Never Enough'), I continued to visit the store every now and then, and it sure made my day when I received this vibrant orange retro dress from the MM board (retro seems to be a specialty there, not that I am complaining *grin*)!!

Dress: Retro Glamour in Fluorine from La Maison de la Couture--free (MM gift)
Hair: Isabella from ChiChickie! --free (MM gift)
Necklace and Earrings: Divinity set from Moon Dance Designs--free
Bracelet: Cyprien from U&R Dogs at FabFree--free









http://crazyaboutslfashion.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Margaux said...

love the sweet lace on this one .. thanks for the heads up.. good work Lisa

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Thanks Margaux,you always make my day with your kind words of encouragement:-)) xxxx