Sunday, February 20, 2011

Waiting...

Hello! Waiting for the Skin fair to open I decided to make a post lol! Here are my findings :D


POST33B


Both oufit and skin are from Bang Bang, clothe is a Valentine freebie, I found it yesterday so hopefully is still available near a cat in front of the group gift which is the skin :)


POST33D


Oh you have no idea how much I loved these sweatshirts from Riddle as soon as I got them as a hippo group gift they come in several colors and look super nice!. The skirt from the left is from a Group Lucky Board on Ah Flou (FREE Group), other 3 LB there too and some 5L Items like a creamy shape!. The skirt from the right is part of the group gift of Diavolicious, also FREE (Comes a male outfit too).

Talking about Diavolicious, once you're there don't forget to grab these 2 freebies, they are in the New Items section, the Alice in wonderland theme of the whole store looks great!.


POST33A


VS Style also sent a som gift it's available for new suscribers also, this lovely yellow dress which I matched with Ribbon's limited LB prize: the pcoat bag, isn't it cute?


POST33C
Happy weekend! (or what's left of it haha)

1 comment:

Margaux said...

I really enjoy your post, thanks for sharing with is and all the hard work you do on the blog, also really like the shoes in the last pic..:))