Wednesday, December 15, 2010

* Christmas Tummy Festival! *
Didi's tummy

Special tummy alert here! This is Didi Morrisey's tummy. Didi is one of my favourite designers, she makes fantastic boots and bags, she's a true Italian leather expert. Not only that, she gave me her snapshot along with the sweetest Christmas notecard. When I read it with Flash, he was nearly crying, poor thing. Thank you, Didi, that message was really touching. Skin from LeLutka.
And if I don't have the opportunity to say it later (RL is about to get mad busy for me), I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Didi's tummy

Only Margaux's tummy missing now and Flash and I will decide on a winner *rubs hands*

Previous entries:
Andie Lavender
PrincessZelda Nitely
Katie Sharp
Tessa Allegrant
Kalypso Twist
Catherine Fairport
Flash Unplugged
Siddean Munro
... and
my own.

No comments: