Monday, December 6, 2010

Feeling the Season

Feeling the Season

With the holidays fast approaching my mind wanders away in thoughts of the events of this past year and excitement for the coming new year. I love everything about this season including the awesome winter fashions. Nothing is as cozy and cute as a great looking sweater dress. Ducknipple got it right with this Olive sweater dress (shown here in blue), awesome gift from the Depraved Hunt. I really think the texture on this dress is great. Looks great with leggings or pants too!

Feeling the Season (Face)

Of course I could not miss the chance to share this great group gift Stigma - Rory - Brave Bones skin from !Imabee. I really like the coloring of the shadow, flush of the cheeks and soft shine on the luscious lips. Here I have it with Rodeo Drive Show tattoo layer make up, by TATTANOOGA. The super heavy liner is very forgiving when you cannot get those prim lashes quite right. I picked this up at Mimi's Choice she has a lot of great winter fashions and goodies. When you go there be sure to have a look around. Enjoy the season and all the great gifts from lots of generous designers that are feeling the season too. See you on the grid
xx M

Hair: Say 2 - Blonde 04 gift from [elikatira]
Lashes: Innocent. eyelashes - gentle by [glow] Studios
Tights: Holiday Tights (part of the With Love Hunt Gifty) by
[aRAWRa] (Love this new to me shop.. check it out!!)
Pose: Tram- from gift pose set 7-14


No comments: