Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Special Xmas Post

Hello!! I wanted to make this post as a gift for ya all: not one freebie look but TWO Freebie looks! haha, I really wish you all love them:

LOOK 1:

POST17A
POST17B
POST17C


Hair: Maitreya - Lauren charcoal - SOM Gift
Skin:
Scarlet Rage body shop - Prototype III Pale - FREE (Also another one in sunkissed tone for free too)
Star face tattoo:
a.e.meth - Star eye Tattoo - FREE (Buy a white box at the store, is the xmas gift)
Stole:
Meteorain - Long stole gree limited xmas gift - FREE Group gift
Shirt:
Tailleurs Putains - Xmas gift Camisk - FREE SOM gift (3 shirts)
Socks:
Skinthesis - Faery leggins - FREE (I bought some boxes with the logo that were 0L)
Boots:
Okeydesigns - Wesco female boots - FREE (Male version for free too)

LOOK 2:


POST17D
POST17E


Hair: Curio - In space Black - FREE SOM Gift (two other tones)
Skin:
Laq - Vilda Xmas gift - FREE SOM Gift (other tones as well)
Jacket and jeans:
Airflow - Xmas Group gifts - FREE
Shirt:
Ambrosia - Gray knitted set (in the photo I just used the shirt part) - FREE

Oh well, I wanted to take this post as a chance to wish you all MERRY XMAS!!! Be happy with your beloved ones, and for this new year I really hope all fo your goals and dreams come true.

This will probably be my last post of this year, RL issues will take me away from PC until Monday, so TAKE CARE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: