Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chic Limited - Adorkable

I really like this pose chair, not only is the cushion texture change but the chair color can be changed as well !  Perfect to fit any decor you'll be posing in.

Chic Limited Event

I'm really not sure if the items will be available after the event.. I guess it will depend on the individual designer, so if you like something.. you might want to pick it up now.

adorkable, Adam and Eve, Glam Affair, Loq

adorkable, Adam and Eve, Glam Affair, Loq

Hair : LoQ
Skin : Glam Affair - Jadis
Lingerie : Glam Affair
Boots : Adam and Eve

Don't forget to click the subscribe when you are there to be informed of new events.  Also.. I was on Keira's awesome flikr page and saw THIS....   so, yay !  More dates to come for this event !!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I MUST have this chair!