Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gone all Kani Bunny!

I can not tell you how excited I am about this post. I could not find any inspiration on what to blog next... until I bumped into my good friend Randomized at the Curious sandbox, sporting a 'furry' avatar. I've seen them before on other friends but I ask you, what is a furry? Wiki says: 'In Second Life, "furry" avatars are those which use prim attachments to reflect upon a certain animal or mythical creature while keeping the basic humanoid framework'.

And before I know it, check this out, I turned into a Kani bunny, courtesy of Uchi Desmoulins, designer of Curious Inc furry avatars (Kani means bunny in Finnish, thanks Uchi for clarifying that). I love them. You just have to spend a little time to find the right hair and the right outfit and you'll be feeling very 'cute' before you know it. There seems to be different politics on how to wear the ears, up or down but hey, not a problem with the fully animated hud!

Oh and the beautiful eyes and lashes are courtesy of Sopherian Yumako who makes amazing eyes for Uchi's avies. Thanks Uchi and Sopherian. I'm a very happy bunny. Especially when I get a bunny cuddle from Randomized *chuckles*

Kani Bunnies

Kani Bunnies

Kani Bunnies

Kani Bunnies

No comments: