Monday, January 17, 2011

Osakki + Glam Affair + LoQ + Adam and Eve + Di`s Opera

Euphoria was having a event sale during the weekend.. if you happened to be in chat.. I was raving about a pair of shoes that were at [m].  This is just another item I picked up ...

If you don't want to miss any of the events held at Euphoria, subscribe to their blog

Outfit : Osakki (blazer, leggings, corset, gloves) 100L

euphoria + LoQ + Osakki + Glam Affair + Di's Opera + Adam and Eve

Hair : LoQ
Shoes : Adam and Eve - New Yorker
Skin : Glam Affair Jadis
Pose : Di's Opera

Now.. because I love black and white photography so much and most of my rl work is in black and white.. I just couldn't resist.  SL forces me to use color and it has given me new insight into integrating it into my rl work.

euphoria + LoQ + Osakki + Glam Affair + Di's Opera + Adam and Eve

No comments: