Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sn@tch Stash

Sn@tch Stash

Well it is that time again for the Stash Bash Hunt, that started 4.20 and ends 5.20. This year 18 smoking designers are offering intoxicating prizes that help to take you a little higher. Here I am wearing the Striped Stash Bash Tee from Cracked Mirror (also comes with mens version) and Stash Jean Shorts by Sn@tch. I add to it this Bambola skin from WOW, (shown here with included lip gloss) that is currently available at The Retreat for just 50L to give me the perfect tan and I am ready to chillax with my surfer friends down at Vibes beach.

Sn@tch Stash

When the heat gets to be too much, time to take to the water with the Marley Bikini (that comes in 3 different colors), another part of the great Stash Bash gift from Sn@tch. This Toxic Barbie skin (shown here with WOW lip gloss) by Modish is their offering in the latest round of Stuff in Stock. All the pictures in this shoot were taken at Vibes beach, in my opinion, one of the best, if not the best beach in sl. They have some awesome surfing, the people are friendly and the views are gorgeous. When you stop by tell them Margaux sent you!!! Well gonna enjoy my time at the beach.


See you around the grid
Mxx

My Thanks to all the designers!! 

Hair:  Vive Nine/Truth
Necklace: Ducknipple - gift from last years stash bash
Shoes : Maitreya- courtesy of Gregory Mauer ( ty G!)
Poses: Bent! exclusive for The Retreat/ Diesel Works new release!

No comments: