Friday, July 2, 2010

Kabuki Creations, 3/4 July 60L sale

Come to Kabuki Creations this weekend and grab these two poses to help you celebrate your 4th of July holiday! They will really help make your holidays special, and are only 60L each!

Than and I really enjoyed ourselves camping, the "Precious & A Few" pose allowed us to have a super sweet pose perfect for picture taking. And I loved the feel of my hands in his so much that once the shutter clicked I grabbed on tightly and slowly rubbed my back against his, lowering to my knees then back up again. His indrawn breath when I rubbed my butt against his on the way back up sent shivers down my spine.

I guess he liked it a lot because he pulled me over to the fire, sat down and pulled me down in his lap. All I could do was wrap my arms and legs around him and hold on tightly as his lips sent trails of fire along my ear and down my neck, tingles shooting through my whole body. His hands gripped my bottom and pulled me even closer. *shivers* I can't think of a better way to snuggle by the fire than "Just Like This". *winks*

Remember, all poses are non-static, have show/hide, sync, and are adjustable. Put them where you want them, maybe do some slight adjusting, and let the fun begin.

These two poses really helped create some special memories, so don't miss them so you can create some of your own. Only at Kabuki Creations, 3 & 4 July.
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: